[Vision2020] Can you follow this?-Stroschein

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:52:25 -0700

Tim,

Please understand that the County Commissioner's position is more of a
technical position, like sheriff. MOST the decisions they make are
administrative and not political, so naturally they are going to be voting
most the time the same way. Did you know that most of the US Congress votes
the same way 90% of the time? It is just controversial issues that we notice
and pay attention to.

However, on most of the controversial issues, Stroschein is voting
correctly. Mainly, voting for Jack Nelson, instead of Kimmel for chair of
the board.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold