[Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:54:01 -0700

<P>Pat,</P>
<P>Once you are done digesting the wealth of material you carefully peruse, I'm sure you'll get around to answering my question about why we went to war with Iraq.</P>
<P>Sunil<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Pat Kraut" &lt;pkraut@moscow.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "vision2020" &lt;vision2020@moscow.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:28:36 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I have every intention of hearing it as soon as I can. It would be for the same reason I listen to Rush, Liddy, Dr Laura and sometimes attend meetings locally...so I am forming my own opinion instead of what the media or others tells me to think. And no one is right or wrong all the time. Somewhere down the middle of all this stuff is the truth is to be found. Its like the TV ads for candidates. I am well aware that things can happen on a bill that someone can change their mind about voting for it, so, I am not surprised that Kerry would vote yes and then no. I would like him to know though that I have never lost faith in my country and have always felt good about it. But those TV ads don't sway me into thinking any one way. It is the accumulation of information that I read and watch. Which is one of the reasons that I watch and listen to a wide variety of material.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;PK
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; From: Tom Hansen
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; To: Tim Lohrmann ; vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 10:47 AM
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; True.&nbsp;&nbsp;Air America Radio may be experiencing "growing pains", but it does seem that their audience is expanding:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; http://www.airamericaradio.com/pub/resStations.htm
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any thoughts?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tom Hansen
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just another radically moderate left wing conservative
<DIV></DIV></div></html>