[Vision2020] Doug Wilson and Jim Wilson's ministry

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 18:09:40 -0700

This may be true, Mr. Dredge.  However, I am most certain that everybody
(but you, apparently) has interpreted the jest of my comment.

Or do you require a picture?

Tom Hansen
Just another proud product of guvment skuling