[Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 17:49:58 -0700

I have been lisening to Air America Radio regularly from their website for
the past couple thre or four months.

http://www.airamericaradio.com

Just click on "Listen Live".

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just another radically moderate left wing conservative

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Pat Kraut
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 4:29 PM
To: vision2020
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs

I have every intention of hearing it as soon as I can. It would be for the
same reason I listen to Rush, Liddy, Dr Laura and sometimes attend meetings
locally...so I am forming my own opinion instead of what the media or others
tells me to think. And no one is right or wrong all the time. Somewhere down
the middle of all this stuff is the truth is to be found. Its like the TV
ads for candidates. I am well aware that things can happen on a bill that
someone can change their mind about voting for it, so, I am not surprised
that Kerry would vote yes and then no. I would like him to know though that
I have never lost faith in my country and have always felt good about it.
But those TV ads don't sway me into thinking any one way. It is the
accumulation of information that I read and watch. Which is one of the
reasons that I watch and listen to a wide variety of material.
PK
True.  Air America Radio may be experiencing "growing pains", but it does
seem that their audience is expanding:

http://www.airamericaradio.com/pub/resStations.htm

Any thoughts?