[Vision2020] lost money

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:48:58 PDT 2004

Could be sand grains, too, I suppose, but according to CNN, The New York Times, and The Economist, what's missing in Iraq is moolah, AKA dosh, lolly, bread, dough, bucks, clams, or smackeroos.  And not just hundreds of millions of them but one big shaboozie billion.  The Coalition Provisional Authority cannot account for $1 billion of our dollars spent.  Maybe they bought trucks or fire hoses or school uniforms.  Maybe they bought food or water or electrical parts.  Who knows?  Not the Coalition accountants.

I myself think they bought lingerie.  How many Wonder Bras could you get for $1 billion -- taking into account the fact that Iraq doesn't have a Bon Macy's and hence no buy-two-get-one free over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder sale.

Crossing my heart,
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment