[Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Jul 26 15:30:17 PDT 2004

Opps

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Hall
  To: Pat Kraut
  Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:55 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of Pat Kraut
  Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:54 PM
  To: vision2020

   " Of all the silly answers...I am poor, twit! The only bitterness I feel is that of a regular tax payer who is having their hardearned pay sucked into programs for the 'poor' with no end in sight. I can assure you there are many more programs to 'help' the poor (that do not much more than keep them poor) than there is for the middle class barely able to make ends meet for helping those poor souls.  As to my faith, your comments are the ones of someone who knows nothing about it. I use the word ingrate because any time these migrant workers protest anything they wave the Mexican flag in our faces. Well, go back to Mexico if its so great! Try reading "The Enemy Within" by Donald Savage. You just might learn something to make you think more deeply about this subject. It is as always multi-faceted. "
  PK

  I know this is a little late but im behind in my email reading. Pat, "The Enemy Within" was writen by Michael Savage not Donald Savage.

  >  List services made available by First Step Internet,

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com