[Vision2020] Fw: And they say Bush is dumb

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:29:46 PDT 2004

They are actually attributed to lots of people, Dan Quayle, George W. Bush,
Washington Irving, Andy Warhol.

People always do this. They take a bunch of funny quotes, take them out of
context, and attribute them to people that the public perceives as being
rather ignorant. I remember when they did this to Bush Sr. too but in the
early 80's.

Donovan Arnold