[Vision2020] Adelphia???

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:05:53 PDT 2004

The only reason I tolerate Cable instead of satellite is because someone
else pays the bill. Otherwise, I would avoid Adelphia like the Plague. I
once had paid Adelphia $35 to come to my house and hook up the cable in my
Master bedroom. They said they would show up between 9 and 1 PM. I waited at
home all day until 1:30 PM. At 2 PM I came back home and they left a note on
my door saying they were there at 1 PM, which was a lie because I was home.
They kept my money and never ever hooked up my cable in the room. They still
lie to me, and ALWAYS mess up the bill, without fail.

Donovan J Arnold