[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane at lataheagle.com
Sun Jul 25 11:17:09 PDT 2004

ahhh, who can explain the press?
LJ Nisse
Publisher/Editor LatahEagle www.lataheagle.com
Publisher The Boomerang! www.the-boomerang.com
521 S. Jackson
Moscow, ID 83843
208 882-0666 (fax 208 882-0130)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tbertruss at aol.com [mailto:Tbertruss at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:31 PM
To: "LuJane Nisse publisher"; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

LuJane et. al.

I am not trying to judge Bush or Clinton personally regarding their
children's behavior.  It is true that Chelsea might be a great person
despite Clinton, and Bush's daughters might be hell raisers despite Bush's
best attempts at being a good father.

To be brief, I think it obvious that if Chelsea had been a law breaker like
the Bush daughters, Clinton would have been blamed in the media by numerous
sources for being a failure as a father, for Chelsea reflecting his moral
failures.  Why does Bush get a pass over his daughter's bad conduct, when he
has made family values and Christian moral values such a centerpiece of his
image?

Ted Moffett