[Vision2020] Chat rooms

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 23 10:24:17 PDT 2004

As you can see by this post Paul, if you disagree with some on this site they assume you are illogical. I would like you to stick around also. I feel that chat rooms are or should be open to a wide variety of personalities without personal attacks. This one is open to the entire city of Moscow and should be a reflection of the entire community not just a select few. We all come to our views through a variety of life experiences and we should all be able to learn from each other. Some are just so used to their own group they have trouble thinking outside their box. We are good for them. They are good for me...I learn a lot.
Thanks
Pat