[Vision2020] racist remarks??

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 23 10:10:49 PDT 2004

I have reread my posts about the possible policy not being funded any more
and I don't believe I said anything against any particular race or group. If
my comment about waving the Mexican flag made you think that it was racist I
don't know if I should apologize for your taking that as a racist remark
instead of just a politcal one or if your so used to taking everything your
own way that you don't know the difference. Please reread the post yourself
and see if you can make it racist. I know that not all migrant workers are
not of any particular race. I don't believe I ever said anything about
migrant workers. My comments were about the public school system,. which is
failing all students in many ways. It is not always about race...your making
it that is about you, not me.
Pat