[Vision2020] life on wheels, or apology owed

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:44:47 PDT 2004

I don't care if Pat Kraut lives in East Hell with Satan in his rusty Winnebago.  I take issue with her ideas.  I take issue with her characterization of migrant workers as "ingrates," and her assertion that they don't merit an education at taxpayer expense.  Her ideas are odious.  Her living arrangements, on the other hand, are A) not relevant to this argument and B) her own personal business.  She is indeed owed an apology for the list having slipped from the former debate into this particular line of inquiry.  I hope she gets one.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com