[Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

Andreas Schou scho8053 at uidaho.edu
Thu Jul 22 08:20:14 PDT 2004

> Of all the silly answers...I am poor, twit! The only bitterness I feel is that of a
> regular tax payer who is having their hardearned pay sucked into programs for
> the 'poor' with no end in sight. I can assure you there are many more programs
> to 'help' the poor (that do not much more than keep them poor) than there is for the
> middle class barely able to make ends meet for helping those poor souls.  As to my
> faith, your comments are the ones of someone who knows nothing about it. I use the
> word ingrate because any time these migrant workers protest anything they wave the
> Mexican flag in our faces. Well, go back to Mexico if its so great! Try reading "The
> Enemy Within" by Donald Savage. You just might learn something to make you think
> more deeply about this subject. It is as always multi-faceted.

You mean Michael "Get AIDS and Die, sodomite!" Savage? No thanks. If I want to read reactionary screeds threatening every last liberal in the United States with death, I'll do Timothy McVeigh instead -- at least that poor fellow's been safely executed.

Here're some great quotes from dear ol' Mike. These are about Abu Ghraib:

"And eventually you're gonna find that we need more of the humiliation tactics, not less. ...

I don't know what its gonna take for you to finally welcome what the troops are doing, what the interrogators were doing until you finally recognize the enemy, the true face of the enemy and what its gonna take to break this death grip that they seem to have on the minds of the Democrats. ...

These people don't fear death, they fear humiliation. The only way to humiliate them is take their deepest fear, the pig, the dog, the woman with the leash, and use it on them to break them!"

About the execution of Nick Berg:

"Nick Berg, an American, not military, over there building transmission towers, was captured by the Untermenschen the sub-humans, who wrap themselves in a religion. He is seen saying his mother's name, his father's name, sister's name, his brother's name and then the smiling Arabs cut a living human beings head off as he screams. It's a blood-curdling scream that you'll ever hear again. You'll never get it out of your mind if you're a normal person, or you're not given to murder or you've never been around murder. Uh, it's something you'll never forget, not should you ever forget it and you can thank the Democrats, you can thank the Senate Arms Services Committee for their hysterical hearings. You can thank John Kerry, Chuck Hagel, Biden, The New York Times, the alphabet channels and The Washington Post for this atrocity because they caused it."

Michael Savage on the media:

"And the vermin on the Left will make sure -- because I know them in the newsrooms, they're very evil, they're very dangerous. The vermin in the newsroom -- newsrooms who control it all -- and there's only a few of them. Just remember that. You're talking about four or five outlets with maybe one czar -- or two czars rather, three maybe, at the top, in control of the news. They're all the product of the '60s. They're vehemently anti-military. Vehemently anti-war. And ultimately suicidal. And they are dangerous for your children and other living creatures. If they airbrush the enemy, and they have sympathy for the enemy, and they paint horns on our soldiers, and have hatred for our soldiers. And if the enemy is willing to die for their cause, and our administration is not even willing to kill for our survival we are going to lose this war against radical Islam or Islamofascism."

And, finally, Michael Savage on gay, interracial sex with Allen Ginsberg:

"March 8, 1970
Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little–known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old–world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand – I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

Michael Weiner
Botany Dept.
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI"