[Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

Go Pat Go thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 21 16:34:24 PDT 2004

I agree with you, Sunil.

And those that are too young for military service can still be utilized
resourcefully as pop-up targets on the rifle ranges of Fort Benning.

Why stop there?  How about those useless disabled, elderly retirees?  I say we
should do away with social security altogether.  Put them out on the street.

Please, Pat.  Have you got any other socially engracing ideas?

I nominate Pat Kraut for Bush's Secretary of education.

Any seconds?

Tom "hiding behind my office door"
Hansen