[Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jul 21 14:48:13 PDT 2004

I gotta tell ya that I think that this is one of those programs that needs
to fail. Paying them to stay in school proves nothing because they are
passed through the grades without really learning anything. If they have a
real desire to stay in school they can without being paid for it. I know
that you all will have lots of comments and complaints about my attitude but
I stayed in school even with bad circumstances and made it out on my own. I
know they can do it and appreciate their education even more. I am also
tired of paying ingrates to go to schools that are only keeping them in to
pad their funds and not really teaching them anything.
Oh, here it comes!
Pat