[Vision2020] Christ Church update

bill london london at moscow.com
Tue Jul 20 09:25:35 PDT 2004

Today's Lewiston Tribune (7/20/04) includes a front-page feature on the
decision by Christ Church to appeal the county commissioners' decision
cutting the church's property tax exemptions.
I urge everyone to read it.  Especially Doug Wilson's explanations and
rhetoric.

To support Doug Wilson's continued torture of language and meaning, I
want to  nominate Doug for two prestigious awards:

First, a nomination for the Bill Clinton "whatever the definition of is,
is" award, to Doug Wilson for his immortal words (quoted in the Tribune
article):
    "What we're doing will have a political impact, but what we're doing
is not political."

Second, a nomination for the O.J. Simpson "still searching for the real
killer" award, to Doug Wilson for his summary quote from the Tribune
article:
    "Where's the panic about the Mormons?"

BL