[Vision2020] the mails form cweitz----looks like virus to me

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 19 11:51:10 PDT 2004

If you suspect that an e-mail contains a virus (and your anti-virus software
doesn't catch it), for what it is worth, this is how I handle it.

If it is from somebody I do not know or never heard of, I delete.

If it is from somebody that I know and I still feel that it may contain a
virus, I either call them or send e-mail to verify.  If you are still
paranoid about it, have them resend it under a subject selected by you.

When in doubt, delete it.  I would rather error on the side of caution when
it comes to my machine.

Tom