[Vision2020] 07-13-04 Spokesman Review

Captain Kirker captainkirker at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:32:04 PDT 2004

Visionheads:

And Idaho Code § 63-1401 states, “If any property is willfully concealed,
removed, transferred, misrepresented or not listed by the person required to
do so, such property, upon discovery, must be appraised, assessed and taxed
at two (2) times its value for each year such property has escaped
taxation.”

Since the Kirk willfully misrepresented the use of their property for over
eight (8) years, concealing its true classification from the BOE, maybe
Latah County should exact from them every last cent owed, including
penalties. Perhaps this will help Doug Jones appreciate our “odd small
town.”

I am, and shall remain, the Captain at your service.