[Vision2020] Music Down Loads

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 21:06:33 PDT 2004

Visionaries:
Could anyone tell me how I would go about down loading a specific song on the
net?  I don't want the free stuff because I understand there are significant
legal issues connected with stealing.  Is there a site that for a fee one can
plug a song title and artist in, pay for it and get the music?
I've just discovered that Joan who has 10 gazillion C.D.'s can't stand Judy
Collins and I need a copy of Judy singing "Send In The Clowns".  Thanks in
advance for any help on this.
Rose

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan