[Vision2020] Available Evidence (Update #2)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 10 20:54:55 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

The following items of evidence have been added to the Hearing website.

1)  Detailed presentation of evidence prepared by Saundra Lund and Rose
Huskey.

2)  Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Appointment of Agent for Service of
Process

As previously suggested you may view, evaluate, and download these items
from links located at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Hearing/index.htm

As more items become available I will make them available to you.

Until then . . .

Although I never have played the game, I am seriously considering taking up
golf as a religion.

Hey, Carl!  Still holding mass at the 19th Hole on Friday and Saturday
nights?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)