[Vision2020] ID Presidential Poll

One of the Twenty-five Percent thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 7 13:16:24 PDT 2004

John Edwards was raised in a poor family and graduated from a state college
(another one of them thar gubment skools).

It's no wonder that Bush and Cheney hate him so.

Tom

> Forget Idaho.  Where's the poll data for Ass End, Egypt?
>
> Did anyone ever think Idaho was "in play"?  And considering our
miniscule>  number of electoral votes, did anyone care?  Bush and Kerry are
fighting>  over the truly big electoral prizes.  Like Wyoming.

> I've gotten over my disappointment about Howard Dean's implosion and am
n> ow happy to be one of the 25% of Idaho residents who will be voting for
K> erry.  I'm even happier to be voting for my hometown favorite, John
Edwar> ds.  Have I mentioned that he used to frequent the pizza parlor in
Raleig> h where my youngest sister worked?  What's that, one degree of
separation> ?  Between my close, personal relationship with Mr. Edwards and the
$25
I>  gave to the Kerry campaign, I reckon I'm bound to be offered Condie
Rice> 's job in the new administration.  Or the ambassadorship to Luxembourg.