[Vision2020] MPD Info

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Jul 7 11:23:29 PDT 2004

While I'm all for saving money, I sure wish the City of Moscow and Latah
County could have come to a mutual agreement to get a joint dispatch
system that would be spending our tax dollars in our state, rather than
tossing them over the border to Washington.  Perhaps we will see this in
the future, if the City is not too beholden to staying with WhitCom.
Maybe its just a personal thing with me, maybe I'm being provincial,
state pride, whatever, but the whole thing leaves a bitter taste in my
mouth.

I hope there aren't any glitches.

DC