[Vision2020] Public Defenders Office

bubba jones bubbajones9763@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:40:20 +0000

Rose,
No, I'm not an attorney, I have to work for a living just like everyone
else.  I thought it would be obvious that I'm not an attorney by my
unsophisticated answers to those who disagree with my assertions (or maybe
that's why you thought me an attorney).   It is true that I have thought
about this question a bit.  However, after reading Wayne Fox's response I
can see that I have a bit more thinking to do on the subject.

B.