[Vision2020] Public Defenders Office

bubba jones bubbajones9763@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:00:06 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_7bba_2420_9f

Sunil,

Granted. The PD should do everything in his/her power to make sure the
evidence can be proven and that the state hasn't violated anyones rights.
If there are any questions regarding this then the case, by all means,
should go to trial.

By "setting guilty people free" I meant that the defendant knows he did it
and the state can prove it - nothing else.

B. Jones

>From: "Sunil Ramalingam" <sunilramalingam@hotmail.com>
>To: bubbajones9763@hotmail.com, vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re:[Vision2020] Public Defenders Office
>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:43:30 -0800

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1

------=_NextPart_000_7bba_2420_9f