[Vision2020] audio of Wilson/London "debate"

Mitch Parks mitch@mochaoflove.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

Alternate link:
http://kuoi.org/debate2.m3u

This may require more bandwidth than is available on slower modem
connections. If I get time, I'll make a RealAudio version tonight.

If you would like to obtain a CD, please contact me off-list.

Mitch Parks
mitch@kuoi.org
mitch@mochaoflove.org