[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:54:07 -0800 (PST)

--0-1803770542-1075398847=:71527

Donovan,
    The original Clark/Kerry General/Lt. exchange didn't take place on FOX at all. It happened the night of the Iowa Caucuses on CNN's Larry King.
    Bob Dole was on as an analyst. Dole told Clark that after Iowa it looked like he had "just become a LT." Clark responded that HE was the general and it did come across as a  little on the obnoxious side. But I dont think Clark said that Kerry wasn't qualified to run the country--just that he(Clark) was better qualified.
    In any event, it's a tempest in a teapot, it doesn't look as if Gen. Clark has much of a chance at this point.
    Best, TL

Tom Hansen <thansen@moscow.com> wrote:
Correction, Donovan "I don't know what I am talking about" Arnold -

Kerry was NOT born into wealth.  He married into it.  Check some news sources before you click the "send" button of your e-mail program, ok?

Tom Hansen
-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On Behalf Of Dick Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 6:54 AM
To: DonovArn@aol.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

Donovan,

Clark is unelectable.PERIOD. There is no way he could ever beat Bush because he has some questionable background and it appears that he talks out of both sides of his mouth. The purpose of this primary is to elect someone who will beat Bush in November and your man Clark isn't the person.

I am a news junkie and have a lot of "alternative" news sites I read online such as The Independent, The Nation, Salon.com, WorldNetDaily and other internet news services. The main stream press "Bushwhacks" the news because they are afraid of him.

Dick