[Vision2020] What if . . .

Edna Wilmington ednawilmgtn@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:20:17 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

We don't need an hypothetical situation to
contemplate; Moscow *is* being invaded by aliens——they
call themselves kirkers.  And there is no internal
"squabbling" here, a field of battle has been
defined——we call it the Palouse.  A man named Douglas
Wilson has risen from the sea, like the beast in
Revelation, and he picked a fight with everyone who
disagrees with his alien opinions.  His imperial
ambitions divided our community, and he will not rest
until he subdues all his foes beneath his feet.

"And they worshipped the beast, saying, 'Who is like
unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?'"
(Rev. 13:4)

Edna Wilmington