[Vision2020] Safe Hijacking

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:16:38 -0800

Hi Mr. Fox,

I saw the info in the Daily News, too, and my thought was that it had to be
an inside job for the reasons you mention in your second paragraph.

Plus, we have a small fire safe in our home for important documents and
such.  That sucker is *heavy* and awkward to carry.  Even empty, it's heavy
enough & awkward enough that I wouldn't be able to move it around much by
myself -- I can slide it on the counter to clean below & behind it, but I
wouldn't want to pick it up & move it by myself.  It seems to me that a
person or even two packing around a safe the size of even our small
household one would be quite conspicuous.  But, then . . . I'm a female and
the "weaker" sex according Dabney, Wilson et al, so what do I know?

(BTW, while I'm sure most of us know that Wilson et al are of the rabid
anti-choice crowd -- Greg Dickison campaigned in his state senate seat run
as opposing ***any*** exception to an abortion ban including to save the
woman's life -- but how many know that Wilson opposes women advancing in the
military and holding jobs like fire fighting?  According to Wilson:
"Feminism is one of the reigning errors in the United States today.
Fortunately, the silliness of this particular ideology appears to have
reached its peak, and we can look forward to a return to sexual sanity.
Just as communism collapsed because it is nothing more than a shrill
argument with economic realities, so feminism will collapse because it is a
similar screed against biological realities. . . Those who believe there is
a good deal of common sense in the traditional division of labor between men
and women simply have eyes in their heads. . . Feminism is therefore doomed.
Not only is it in an argument with reality, it is in an argument with
itself."  [Lewiston Morning Trib; 1/6/1990; A10]

ROTFLOL -- here we are 14 wonderful years later, and feminism is still going
strong!  Another WRONG Wilson prediction, just as I'm sure he'll be wrong on
his prediction that within 5 years, public education will the minority form
of education in Moscow.  [Daily News; "WSU associate professor turn cameras
on church debate"; 1/24-25/2004])

In any case, were I a betting person, I'd put my money on the safe heist
being an inside job.  Or maybe it was just another of those oh-so-funny
larks of the Credenda/Agenda editorial staff & NSA students like the one
perpetuated against the UI and this community back in 1999?

Looking forward to more information,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.