[Vision2020] Tim's feminism/what's wrong withour political system

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:03:27 -0800

Amy,

I made the mistake last election in voting for Bush. I wrongly based my
decision on Cheney being much brighter than Lieberman, because Bush and Gore
were both on about the same mentality level,  and both had been born with a
silver spoon in their mouths. I now think we would have been better off with
Gore. We may have not had a 9/11 incident.

I watched the 60 Minutes interview last night of John Kerry. When the
campaign started I had Kerry on the bottom as I thought he was a pompous
ass. I sure learned different last night. He is another man scarred by the
Vietnam war. He gave a very good explanation of why he voted to go to war
and that Bush did not do the three things he had promised before starting a
war. He sounds like a man who can be trusted.

Dick Schmidt