[Vision2020] Dearest Mike Lawyer/Flood Stage

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

I'm very sorry about Pam Palmer (and others) having
received the messages sent by ednawilmgtn@yahoo.com.
An imposter who would like to shut me up and/or
destroy the forum opened an email account at Yahoo.com
and has been sending messages with huge attachments
and signed with my name. Presumably, they would like
to overwhelm my eMail system, too, but I have already
taken precautions against this, including filtering
out messages bearing their email address.

Nothing I have posted in the past has had any
attachments whatsoever. I think the size of my
messages has never exceeded 13k, which is very small.
I promise I will NEVER attach any file to any message
I post to the forum.

As for the person behind ednawilmgtn@yahoo.com, I
would plead with them that if they don't like my
contributions to the forum that they would simply
delete or filter out messages from my address.  That's
easy enough to do without imposing undue inconvenience
on every other participant, including ones with whom
they agree.

Edna Wilmington

--- Pam Palmer <ppalmer@moscow.com> wrote:
> If the intent is to drive away more and more
> subscribers to this forum, then
> keep emailing large attachments that take forever
> (at least for those of us
> using traditional phone line service for our email)
> to download.
>
> On the other hand, if you care about list serve
> etiquette, then don't send
> large attachments.  Offering a link to whatever you
> want subscribers to read
> is a good alternative.
>
> Pam Palmer

>  List services made available by First Step