[Vision2020] Worthless Trafficking In Insults?

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:25:46 EST

--part1_1f1.17e6dd74.2d45d4aa_boundary

Edna and All:

An eye for an eye when confronted with "worthless trafficking in insults?"
Edna, how could you?  And I had such high hopes for your moral rehabilitation
after you lowered yourself into the rude ad hominem pit of the hoi polloi who
require your enlightenment rather than retribution for their personalized
insults.

Is Edna's apparent endorsement of "an eye for an eye" morality a joke or a
clue?

Ted

--part1_1f1.17e6dd74.2d45d4aa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Edna and All:
<BR>
<BR>An eye for an eye when confronted with "worthless trafficking in insults=
?" &nbsp;Edna, how could you? &nbsp;And I had such high hopes for your moral=
 rehabilitation after you lowered yourself into the rude ad hominem pit of t=
he hoi polloi who require your enlightenment rather than retribution for the=
ir personalized insults.
<BR>
<BR>Is Edna's apparent endorsement of "an eye for an eye" morality a joke or=
 a clue?
<BR>
<BR>Ted</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1f1.17e6dd74.2d45d4aa_boundary--