[Vision2020] A mighty wind

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:39:04 -0800

Near the end of what is one the most vacant, meandering, maundering,
toffee-nosed, stuck-up, silly, malodorous diatribes it has ever been my
displeasure to read, Edna the First asks us to please not consider her
pompous.  Okay, Edna, would you settle for self-satisfied?  Arrogant?
Snotty?  Narcissistic?  Because believe me honey, if you were a cake, you'd
eat yourself.

Just for the hell of it, before I abandon this topic and add Edna to my
ever-expanding Bozo filter, let me offer a last observation.  Ms.
Wilmington's writing style is symptomatic of the self-important, windy
disquisitions that pass for sound rhetoric among the denizens of the New St.
Andrews.  Typically, an argument features a premise, evidence, and a
conclusion.  NSA wheezes begin with a blustery roar, pass into a deep
intestinal whine, and end with painful passage through a tightly contracting
sphincter.

In short, they stink.

Briefly and terminally,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!