[Vision2020] Way Too Serious?

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:48:02 EST

--part1_69.407cb1ad.2d445022_boundary

Mysterious Lofty Being or Beings:

You take your numerous manifestations too seriously, that's for sure.  If you
don't know who used numerous different e-mail addresses on V2020 to pull
numerous pranks in the not so distant past, well, you are not paying enough
attention to the history of this list to justify your pose of supreme knowledge.

The "venom" I mentioned was injected by the other shape shifting e-mail
address changing V2020 posting being from the past.  He created quite an uproar
that I think most V2020 users in the past two years do not forget.  I did not use
the word "venom" regarding your particular form of input.

As for my comments being "over the top" I must have failed to create the
humorous image intended.  I suggest laughing at the thought of you being a lizard.
 They are way cool!

Again, you are taking yourself far too seriously if you take the list members
on a deceptive lark, one that, for my part, has been interesting, at least
for a while, but then get your shorts all tied up because someone thinks your
kind'a funny.

Laughing at one's self is a great release from too much self importance.

Ted, tongue hissing and darting in glee

--part1_69.407cb1ad.2d445022_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Mysterious Lofty Being or Beings:
<BR>
<BR>You take your numerous manifestations too seriously, that's for sure. &n=
bsp;If you don't know who used numerous different e-mail addresses on V2020=20=
to pull numerous pranks in the not so distant past, well, you are not paying=
 enough attention to the history of this list to justify your pose of suprem=
e knowledge.
<BR>
<BR>The "venom" I mentioned was injected by the other shape shifting e-mail=20=
address changing V2020 posting being from the past. &nbsp;He created quite a=
n uproar that I think most V2020 users in the past two years do not forget.=20=
&nbsp;I did not use the word "venom" regarding your particular form of input=
.
<BR>
<BR>As for my comments being "over the top" I must have failed to create the=
 humorous image intended. &nbsp;I suggest laughing at the thought of you bei=
ng a lizard. &nbsp;They are way cool! &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Again, you are taking yourself far too seriously if you take the list me=
mbers on a deceptive lark, one that, for my part, has been interesting, at l=
east for a while, but then get your shorts all tied up because someone think=
s your kind'a funny.
<BR>
<BR>Laughing at one's self is a great release from too much self importance.=
 &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Ted, tongue hissing and darting in glee</FONT></HTML>

--part1_69.407cb1ad.2d445022_boundary--