[Vision2020] A Companion Piece to the Governor's Letter

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:28:35 -0800 (PST)

I'm not surprised that Doug Wilson slinked off this
list with his tail between his legs.  If I was
continuously getting the crap kicked out me by the
likes of Joan, Melynda, Rose, and you and had a closed
mind like Doug, what other choice is there really than
to exit stage left in disgrace?

-Scott

-- SNIP --