[Vision2020] Re: Edna Wilmington is Doug Wilson

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:54:35 -0800 (PST)

Ouch!  Jiminy Christmas, Joan, can't I just be on the
sleuthing level equivalent to that of Ace Ventura Pet
Detective and not in need of psychotherapy?  I'm not
convinced yet that Edna is a manifestation of Doug
Wilson.  There is lots of smoke, but I need more info
before I can see the fire.  Heck, I'm not even
convinced of Jackie Woolf's gender.  No slight to
Jackie intended, I just haven't been paying close
enough attention to the posts to figure out whether
Jackie is a Mr, a Mrs, Ms, a Dr, and Esq, etc., but I
have both female and male friends that have the same
first name.

But here again, Edna wrote a statement of never having
met Ms. Woolf.  Hmmm...could be a clue.  Especially if
there is no Ms. Woolf.  Edna, have you ever met Jackie
Woolf?

As my hero Ace would say, "My job here is NOT done",

-Scott

--SNIP --