[Vision2020] hate splotch

Eric Engerbretson eric@eric-e.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:13:51 -0800

--Apple-Mail-7--141533000

Rose wrote:

A short critique
=A0
Like many products from Wilson, Inc. the newest one, Hate Splotch, has=20=

some razzle-dazzle but no real substance or originality.=A0(Note to Ben,=20=

Nate or whoever - Tom Hansen got there first=A0boys.=A0 If you think =
this=20
is parody - its not.=A0 If you think its funny - its really not.=A0 I =
take=20
that back, you are probably cracking up at least half of the freshman=20
class at Logos. If you think it is=A0useful, you're right, although=20
probably not in the way you intended it to be.)=A0 Just keep the whines=20=

coming and someday, I say someday, perhaps you can develop that abused=20=

poor-picked-on-me tone your daddy and (father-in-law) has perfected.=A0
=A0
The design of the site is attractive=A0but the little animated figures=20=

are, well, frankly sophomoric.=A0Visionaries, don't look for any real=20
information.=A0 This site, in sharp contrast to Tom Hansen's site,=20
doesn't include scholarly work, documentation, citation or=20
attribution.=A0 There is no shortage of blah blah blah stuff, which I=20
guess is the equivalent to a pre-game workout before the real opinion=20
conference gets underway.=A0
=A0
Keep tweaking it fellows, I'm certain it passes the time for you,
=A0
Rose Huskey

Rose, I'm sure that Ben, et al, are grateful to you for sending so many=20=

more people to their website!

But you really need to let your hair down, relax... shake off that=20
conservative stodginess. A little sophomoric fun would do you some=20
good. :=AC)

EE

The Engerbretsons
208-883-3525 =95 313 N Hayes, Moscow ID 83843

--Apple-Mail-7--141533000

Rose wrote:

[...]

Ben, et al, are grateful to you for sending so many more people to
their website!=20

But you really need to let your hair down, relax... shake off that
conservative stodginess. A little sophomoric fun would do you some
good. :=AC)

=
5

--Apple-Mail-7--141533000--