[Vision2020] Doug W's letter to Gov. Kempthorne

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:38:41 -0800

Very true, Carl.  Those responsible for mismanagement of the Boise project
no longer work at the University of Idaho.

The resulting effects of this mismanagement, coupled with state-enforced
budget cuts, places the University of Idaho in a very serious fiscal
quagmire.  It looks to me that people have a choice when they examine UI's
current predicament.

1)  They can learn to appreciate the many favorable accomplishments of this
honored institution and attempt to improve the adverse image of the
University of Idaho caused by inaccurate reporting, or

2)  They can join Doug Wilson's "Oh No" group, analagous to kicking a horse
while it is down.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever