[Vision2020] Is there a correct interpretation of the bible? Response

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:34:49 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

Threre's no rush.  Mr. Fox should feel free to take as
much time as he requires.  We all have priorities.
I'm off to some other priorties of my own right now,
like contacting KUOI for permission to post the
upcoming debate.  Imagine their surprise when they see
a mystery being show up.

Singularly and patiently,

Edna Wilmington