[Vision2020] public debate on Christ Church

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:08:48 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

Thank you, Mr. London.  This is a splendid new
development.

If possible, I intend to approach the radio station
for permission to generate or acquire a full
transcript or recording of this debate for review and
analysis after the event.  Perhaps I'll post it on the
Web rather than flood eMail boxes with something so
large.

Since some regard face-to-face debate with Mr. Wilson
pointless on the basis that he behaves deceptively in
such forums, having his and Mr. London's statements in
writing will be helpful. This opportunity to read and
evaluate the arguments presented by the two
participants should be well worthwhile.

Edna Wilmington