[Vision2020] Who is Edna?

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:59:29 EST

-------------------------------1074617969

Ms. Wilmington:
Your writing style is so remarkably similar to Ben Merkle that I am wondering
if you are his alter-ego - his feminine side, perhaps?  Or, maybe you
were/are educated either at Logos or New St. Andrews.  Why don't you tell us a little
about yourself?
Best,
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1074617969

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Ms. Wilmington:</DIV>
<DIV>Your writing style is so remarkably similar to Ben Merkle that I am won=
dering if you are his alter-ego - his feminine side, perhaps?&nbsp; Or, mayb=
e you were/are educated either at Logos or New St. Andrews.&nbsp; Why don't=20=
you tell us a little about yourself?</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>