[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #19)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:36:11 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #19) consists of a link to:

"American Slavery As It Is:  Testimony of a Thousand Witnesses" - This is an
incredibly detailed account of the slavery culture prior to the Civil War.
It was written by Theodore Dwight Weld and published by the American
Anti-Slavery Society of New York in 1835.  The entire text of this
publication has been digitized for presentation on the internet by the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Libraries' Documenting the
American South group.  The virtually endless list of available antebellum
documents is incredible.

This link is located as the last item in the "Other Links" group.

As always you may access this link and/or view/sign our Open Letter, sign on
to our mailing list, participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and
provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)