[Vision2020] Why to go, Ted!

Mike Lawyer mike_l@moscow.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:40:55 -0800

Dr. Gier,

This isn't really on the Why to go, Ted! Topic, but your for some reason
your letter reminded me of something that I heard that I thought I'd check
on.

I heard that the famous philosopher Alvin Plantinga wrote a book review of
one of your books (I think your book was about evangelical Christianity). I
was wondering if you knew where I might find a copy of it on the web.

Thanks,

Mike Lawyer

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On
Behalf Of Nicholas Gier
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:25 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Why to go, Ted!

Dear Visionaries:

I didn't realize that Ted's and my posting on nudity would be such a hit.
And Ted's  critique of Wilson's hide-your-women policy is nothing but
ingenious.

By the way, I want to thank (belately) Tim Lohrmann for announcing his
Sunday radio program on which he and I talked for two hours about my new
book "The Virtue of Non-Violence: from Gautauma to Gandhi."  The beautiful
cover and pre-publication reviews can be found at
users.moscow.com/ngier/home/vnv.htm.  Copies are available for sale at
BookPeople.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com