[Vision2020] RE: A (Boring) Liberal World

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:58:00 GMT

Joshua Nieuwsma stated:

"Seems to me that a world where naked breasts and buttocks are a common sight
is a world where sexuality no longer has any mystique. The liberal way removes
the beauty of the naked human body, because it makes it common."

I guess then that you wouldn't be interested in driving a 2004 Porsche 911S
Turbo.  I mean . . . There are so many cars around.  You probably wouldn't have
any interest in the excitement of the ride.

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/