[Vision2020] Harper's magazine

Edward Sebesta newtknight@mindspring.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:14:45 -0600

I see since the substance of the arguments against the Neo-Confederate
can't be rebutted, so the campaign of slander against those bearing the
information is being undertaken instead.

Since what Mark Potok says can't be rebutted, the tactic is to slander
his organization. It still doesn't change what Douglas Wilson has said
or advocated.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) goes after all sorts of
extremists on the right or left. This does make them some enemies across
the political spectrum. They did some investigative reporting on
eco-terrorists of some type and got a lot of heat on it. Also, some
leftists don't see the SPLC as radical enough, don't like the fact that
they will work with the police in dealing with dangerous violent types.

Also, there is this class envy thing. Some people at the SPLC are paid
the same salaries as an engineering manager or very senior engineers
might take home in a year. (Note to young people, study that
Trigonometry, it is worth it.)

Unfortunately, certain elements of the anti-War left are working or have
worked with the anti-War Neo-Confederates.

When I supply reporters with information about leading Republicans
appearing in "Southern Partisan" liberals love it, but sometimes I have
information on some Democrats, and some liberals are less than happy. I
don't play favorites.

I supply a webpage on an article by a Neo-Confederate leader in
"Harpers". I am still tracking down this Left-Right(racist) alliance
thing. I simply haven't had time to run down this topic.

http://www.templeofdemocracy.com/LivingstonHarpers.htm

Interesting enough, "Chronicles" magazine ran an article praising
"Harper's".

However, the above is not all that relevant. Even if Morris Dee's is
mean to cats, and doesn't do his share of washing the dishes, it doesn't
change what Douglas Wilson and the Neo-Confederates stand for.

I receive no compensation from the SPLC.

Ed