[Vision2020] Nefarious Plans?

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:35:55 EST

-------------------------------1074130555

Visionaries:

Nick writes:
"... Ben Merkle has asked me to document my most recent remarks about
Dickisonian theocracy," and we learn that Doug Jones has requested that his
confederate flag essay be placed on the Not On The Palouse Website. I have to ask why?
Is there a clever plan a foot to attempt to foil the bad publicity?  If so,
Nancy Drew and Joe Hardy are on the case.  And Cherry Ames, who didn't really
finish her R.N, but found a job as school nurse at New St. Andrews anyway
(professional credentials don't count in some private schools) will happily help
soothe the bruised ego's.

It is my hope that Tom Hansen will attach a link following Doug J's article
on the flag to the C.A.  It would help to place in context his philosophical
bent....might even put a link up to the League of the South, or better yet,
since Doug J is more a theonomic and a Neo-Con. a link to the Rushdoony site.

Rose

Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1074130555

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Nick writes:</DIV>
<DIV>"... Ben Merkle has asked me to document my most recent remarks about D=
ickisonian theocracy," and we learn that Doug Jones has requested that his c=
onfederate flag essay be placed on the Not On The Palouse Website.&nbsp;I ha=
ve to ask why?&nbsp; Is there a clever plan a foot to attempt to foil the ba=
d publicity?&nbsp;&nbsp;If so, Nancy Drew and Joe Hardy are on the case.&nbs=
p; And Cherry Ames, who didn't really finish her R.N, but found a job as sch=
ool nurse at New St. Andrews anyway (professional credentials don't count in=
 some private schools) will happily help soothe the bruised ego's.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is my hope that Tom Hansen will attach a link following Doug J's art=
icle on the flag to the C.A.&nbsp; It would help to place in context his phi=
losophical bent....might even put a link up to the League of the South, or b=
etter yet, since Doug J is more a theonomic and a Neo-Con. a link to the Rus=
hdoony site.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>