[Vision2020] Thine eye shall not pity

Bogey bogar@moscow.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:19:38 -0800

--=====================_456236171==.ALT

Just seems to be an inordinate amount of grappling and to me.

Cindy Bogar

At 04:01 PM 1/14/2004 -0800, Art Deco wrote:
>The question I have is this:
>
>It is clear that women are forbidden to seize the genitals of a man whose
>is grappling with her husband under severe penalty.  But what if she
>seizes the genitals of a man whose is not grappling with her husband?  Is
>this OK?  I can't find scripture against it.
>
>Wayne Fox

--=====================_456236171==.ALT

Just seems to be an inordinate amount of grappling and to me.<br><br>
Cindy Bogar<br><br>
At 04:01 PM 1/14/2004 -0800, Art Deco wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
are forbidden to seize the genitals of a man whose is grappling with her
husband under severe penalty.&nbsp; But what if she seizes the genitals
of a man whose is not grappling with her husband?&nbsp; Is this OK?&nbsp;
&nbsp;<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:wellstep@turbonet.com">Steve Wells</a>

<dd>To:</b> <a href="mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</a> <br>

<dd>Don't worry, Sandra, I think your hands are safe. But we should ask Doug Wilson or Greg Dickison just to be sure. (But since they're not talking to us anymore, I guess we'll have to try to figure this out on our own.)<br><br>

<dd>&quot;When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.&quot;<br><br>

<dd>So if we apply this law as Greg and Doug insist that we should, we must cut off a woman's hand if she touches another man's genitals (for pretty much any reason), but not touching her husband's private parts.&nbsp; I think the bible permits her to do that as often as she likes.<br>