[Vision2020] KRFP Radio Free Moscow Board meeting: Thu., Jan 15, 6:00pm at Mickey's Gyros

Radio Free Moscow announcements@radiofreemoscow.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:24:10 -0800

--Apple-Mail-2--983313867

KRFP
www.radiofreemoscow.com

Have you been waiting for the right time to get involved with Radio=20
Free Moscow?  Well, now is the time!

Our station construction begins shortly.  We are planning to start=20
renting our office space on March 1 and then start building our=20
station.=A0 We plan to be on the air by May 1.=A0

We will be meeting this Thursday, January 15th at 6pm  at Mickey's=20
Gyros in downtown Moscow.  We are encouraging those interested in=20
becoming involved in our community radio station to attend our board=20
meeting.

Agenda items should include:
"Coming Soon" fliers
Stickers
Concert progress
Review of proposed pre-sale underwriting contract/prices
Work committees
Construction talk
More equipment purchasing: recommendations, ideas
Misc. Renn Fair booth spearhead
Shawn Ringo's grant application
Station roll-out strategy
Your ideas

If you would like to take part in this endeavor, we would appreciate=20
your support.  Basic membership starts at $25 per year.  Those who=20
donate $100 or more during our construction phase will be considered=20
Founders of the station.

Radio Free Moscow is a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio=20
station serving Moscow, Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to=20
broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse=20
music and other programming not normally available from mainstream=20
media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is characterized by volunteer=20
involvement in all aspects of station operation.

www.radiofreemoscow.com

PO Box 8203
Moscow, ID 83843=

--Apple-Mail-2--983313867

<=

=

[...]

</fontfamily>

nonprofit, listener-supported community radio station serving Moscow,
Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to broadcasting progressive news
and opinions, civic affairs, diverse music and other programming not
normally available from mainstream media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is
characterized by volunteer involvement in all aspects of station
operation.

www.radiofreemoscow.com

PO Box 8203

Moscow, ID 83843</fontfamily>=