[Vision2020] Our Own House Out of Order: Racial Oppression and Its Defenders

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:09:44 -0800

Wilson and Christ Church have been spinning any opposition to his views on racial slavery as anti-Reformed Presbyterian propaganda. This is, to be frank, simply not the case: it's an oversimplification if not an outright lie. I think this article by Rod Martin (a decent man, if  one whose political beliefs I universally disagree with) on the defense of racial slavery by Reconstructionists most clearly outlines the inconsistincies between Doug Wilson's view and the "mainstream" of the right wing fringe.

http://www.thevanguard.org/thevanguard/rdm_other_writings/020328_racism.shtml

-- ACS