[Vision2020] creating tolerance

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:13:18 EST

-------------------------------1073603598

Hello,
This is my first post to this board although I have enjoyed reading some of
the posts (I probably would have enjoyed reading all of them but I didn't read
them all) and I am constantly kept current by the other members of my family.
To put me in perspective for all viewers I am a retired military officer
(USMC), I hold a BS(EE), an MBA, and an MPA. I worked for the Facilities
Department at the UI for almost twenty years after retiring from the Marines, mostly
involved with the utilities infrastructure, the power plant, and with
construction project management for those areas.
I am concerned that with the thread I see developing concerning "creating
tolerance" that we are forgetting that we should NOT be tolerant of views which
are clearly illegal, immoral, or are in opposition to the United States
Constitution, federal laws, state laws or local laws. I am FOR the peaceful changing
of any of the above statutory systems. My personal concern with Christ Church
is not religious as I am areligious, but with their stated purpose of
establishing a theological government. Nothing could, in my opinion, destroy this
country's greatness, both economically and "civil rights wise," faster.

Don Huskey

-------------------------------1073603598

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hello, </DIV>
<DIV>This is my first post to this board although I have enjoyed reading som=
e of the posts (I probably would have enjoyed reading all of them but I didn=
't read them all) and I am constantly kept current by the other members of m=
y family. </DIV>
<DIV>To put me in perspective for all viewers I am a retired military office=
r (USMC), I hold a BS(EE), an MBA, and an MPA. I worked for the Facilities D=
epartment at the UI for almost twenty years after retiring from the Marines,=
 mostly involved with the utilities infrastructure, the power plant, and wit=
h construction project management for those areas.</DIV>
<DIV>I am concerned that with the thread I see developing concerning "creati=
ng tolerance" that we are forgetting that we should NOT be tolerant of views=
 which are clearly illegal, immoral, or are in opposition to the United Stat=
es Constitution, federal laws, state laws or local laws. I am FOR the peacef=
ul changing of any of the above statutory systems. My personal concern with=20=
Christ Church is not religious as I am areligious, but with their stated pur=
pose of establishing a theological government. Nothing could, in my opinion,=
 destroy this country's greatness, both economically and "civil rights wise,=
" faster.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Don Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>