[Vision2020] creating tolerance

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:53:37 EST

-------------------------------1073598817

Mike,

I think I will stick with Dan. You are even more silly than him. As a matter
of fact, at least he gets it when I make a joke of something and doesn't
attack it as Strawman, which your definition is very sad one by the way.

"I could even function as a civilization with other people."
(As opposed to having a civilization with only one person, LOL)

"Its called 'Having parents who taught me the difference between right and
wrong.'"

 (Of course this entire assumption is based on the fact that everyone has
parents and they know right from wrong in all situations and both the children
and the parents are capable of teaching and learning these values, Mike was
lucky because his parents knew all things right and he understood it all)

Yes, it (Parents) are called the smallest order of government. Someone
telling you how to think and behave with the threat and use of force. Older
Government, all forms of government and control.

 "Laws are not designed to protect us from ourselves. They are designed to
protect us from other people and the government."

First, laws are designed to protect us from ourselves. What chemicals go in
your body, how you build your house, seat belt and helmet laws, speed limits,
stop signs, suicide prevention, safety locks on guns, fire alarms, lawn mower
and construction tools, air bags, I could go on and on. Thousands of laws have
been passed to protect us from our stupid actions that result in needless
injuries and deaths by own hands. If they didn't work, they wouldn't reduce the
number of accidents and deaths.

"Any law not designed to protect us from other people or the government
should be
carefully considered, because odds are it isn't based on common sense."

As opposed to all other laws should NOT be carefully considered?

How about you back your accusations with a list of laws that are designed to
protect us from our own hands that go against common sense.

The second weakness in your argument is that there is no such law that
protects us from ourselves while at the same time does not protect the general
public. People do not live in a vacuum. If they did, you might have a point.

Please go get some more Ramen, refuel, and come back when you can speak with
sense.

Respectfully and Entertained,

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1073598817

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Mike,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think I will stick with Dan. You are&nbsp;even more silly than him. A=
s a matter of fact, at least he gets it when I make a joke of something and=20=
doesn't attack it as Strawman, which your definition is very sad one&nbsp;by=
 the way. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"I could even function as a civilization with other people." </DIV>
<DIV>(As opposed to having a civilization with&nbsp;only one person, LOL)</D=

<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Its called 'Having parents who taught me the difference between right=20=
and wrong.'"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;(Of course this entire assumption is based on the&nbsp;fact that=20=
everyone has parents and they know right from wrong in all situations and bo=
th the children and the parents are capable of teaching and learning these v=
alues, Mike was lucky because his parents knew all things right and he under=
stood it all)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, it (Parents)&nbsp;are called the smallest order of government. Som=
eone telling you how to think and behave with the threat&nbsp;and use of&nbs=
p;force. Older Siblings, Parents, Tribal Leaders, Local Government, State Go=
vernment,&nbsp;Federal Government, all forms of government and control. </DI=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;"Laws are not designed to protect us from ourselves. They are des=
igned to protect us from other people and the government."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First, laws are designed to protect us from ourselves. What chemicals g=
o in your body, how you build your house, seat belt and helmet laws, speed l=
imits, stop signs, suicide prevention, safety locks on guns, fire alarms, la=
wn mower and construction tools, air bags, I could go on and on. Thousands o=
f laws have been passed to protect us from our stupid actions that result in=
 needless injuries and deaths by own hands. If they didn't work, they wouldn=
't reduce the number of accidents and deaths. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Any law not designed to protect us from other people or the government=
 should be <BR>carefully considered, because odds are it isn't based on comm=
on sense."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As opposed to&nbsp;all other laws should NOT&nbsp;be carefully consider=
ed? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How about you back your accusations with a list of laws that are design=
ed to protect us from our own hands that go against common sense. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The&nbsp;second weakness in your argument is that there is no such law=20=
that protects us from ourselves while at the same time does not protect the=20=
general public. People do not live in a vacuum. If they did, you might have=20=
a point. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please go get some more Ramen, refuel, and come back when you can speak=
 with sense.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully and Entertained,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>